5.10.2008

Crazy Times



Well, I finished finals last Thursday and drove immediately to the airport to see my dear sister graduate from college. It was good to see my family and celebrate with Steph. I was sad that I missed seeing my dear Stacy because she was on a school trip. It was a little weird to revisit JBU. All the buildings and scenery and traditions were still the same, but it was just different being back there. It was really the people that made JBU the experience that it was. I can tell that life has moved on. I think that is a good thing, but I will always cherish my time at JBU.

Well, immediately after flying back to Denver from AR, I drove to Alliance, NE for my 2nd clinical rotation. They have fixed me up pretty well with free housing and food while I am there. I am working at a hospital, but mostly doing outpatient work. The people are really nice and I hope to get adjusted and in the groove of treating patients soon. I think I will learn a lot.

Hopefully pics of my amazing NE pad and the hospital will be up soon. I don't get great internet up there so it might take me a while to post. If everyone is really lucky, they might get to see a pic of CARHENGE, the most famous part of Alliance, NE!

No comments: