9.30.2008

Panera...thon

In an attempt to renew our passion for running (or just simply get ourselves to do it), Nicole and I signed up for the Panerathon 10K. Alan even decided to run the 5K at the last minute. Although we did not quite reach the glory of our college days- a full marathon and half marathon, we did finish the race and were able to sprint in. Don't get me wrong- many people finished ahead of us. We did have several health set backs during training, so we were happy to finish and feel well. Hopefully this race was the start to renewed running habit. Enjoy the pics!







2 comments:

Nicole said...

fun times!

Susan said...

How is it possible that I live with you and didn't know that Al was running as well. Man, where have I been?
Sarah (I am posting under your name so I don't have to log you out. )
What good friends you are to me!