7.21.2012

Day 203- Happy News and Resurrecting the Blog

I'm not really sure if anyone even checks my blog anymore, since I've been absent for a few months. But... I'm hoping to post more often as things start to settle down from the summer and to record the happenings of pregnancy #2! Yes, we are preggers with baby #2 to be due on Feb 28, 2013! We are so excited, although it feels a bit surreal and intimidating at times. We found out very early on Father's Day, so we've been holding the news in for a while. We had an ultrasound on Thursday with a healthy heartbeat at 170, so we are excited to let the news leak to everyone.


Baby #2


5 weeks


6 weeks


7 weeks


8 weeks- showing a lot earlier this time, though a lot of it is bloat!


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 8 weeks
Size of baby: 0.5 inch (the US said 1.75 cm- so right on), kidney bean
Weight gain: about 3 pounds
Maternity clothes: not yet, but some shirts/ shorts are starting to look weird on me
Gender: boy? It's been similar to Caleb's pregnancy so far
Food cravings: salty, carbs, having to force veggies and fruit (uggghh... Why don't I crave healthy stuff???!!)
What I miss: a glass of wine, running (haven't been since it's so hot)
Sleep: I was having vivid dreams, but now I'm just waking up to pee
Symptoms: bloat easily after eating, tired, no nausea or anything
Best moment of the week: seeing baby at the ultrasound!
What I'm looking forward to: actually looking pregnant instead of just thickening and feeling the baby kick

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Haha "thickening" :) you're tiny, Susie! I can't wait to meet him or her!