8.12.2014

Almost a year later...

Wow, it's been a while.  I've missed you old blog- just felt too consumed with life over the past year to blog about it.  I think I'm ready to begin again.  Plus, it's slightly more productive than watching 1000+ episodes of 19 Kids and Counting on Netflix or surfing my Facebook feed for the 15th time while waiting for the next nursing session with E.  (maybe not as productive as sweeping the kitchen or making homemade granola)

Since I last posted on the blog basically nothing is the same!

+Asher is no longer 7 months old- in fact he is 17 months old!
+We live in Greeley, CO now!
+Alan is done with school and working as a CRNA!
+I am not currently working as a PT, just taking care of my boys through this transition.
+Caleb is almost 4.
+Perhaps the biggest change... since I last posted I became pregnant and birthed baby boy #3- Ethan Steven Hunt!

A few pics of the past year...





































No comments: