11.30.2008

Long awaited remodel

So... when we moved into our house a year and a half ago, I vigorously took to ripping old wallpaper out and improving the cosmetics of each room. I eagerly attacked our small half bath, which was decorated with metallic silver wallpaper. However, I did not know what I was getting myself into. Surprisingly the wallpaper tore off the walls with ease. But, this was due to the fact that there were 2 layers of paint, another layer of wallpaper, and a border underneath. This happened to be a little overwhelming and thus the little half bath has remained neglected... UNTIL NOW...

Midstage- all the wallpaper gone, just working on the last of the paint.






Painting!




The final product! A cottage bath!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

good job sus! High five!

Stephanie said...

i can't wait to use it! ;) it's so cute! well done sis!