11.16.2008

My family...

... is coming for Christmas!

Yay! I just found out a couple days ago that my family is coming to Denver for Christmas. I'm so excited because I don't get any days off for Thanksgiving or Christmas except the days of. There really is no better gift than being near your family during the holidays. I'm such a nerd, but since I found out I've been motivated to fix up my house some and look up good recipes and plan for things to do. So anyway... family you are giving me the best Christmas gift you could... YOU!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i couldn't agree more!! :)
(ps... if you're feeling -really- ambitious, want to find me a cheap ticket? i was thinking about flying in tuesday night from baton rouge if yall could pick me up...?) yaaaaaaay!

Nicole said...

so fun sus! and love the picture of your family!

Megan said...

yea i love that pic!! (i think i even took it!! ha)