3.08.2011

Day 67- This view...

... is what is currently keeping me going.
In the midst of finding out that we will lose massive amounts of money on our house (and still trying to get it ready to sell), being swamped at work, having a sick baby, trying to find a job in KC, tyring to find God's will in all these things, I am currently finding comfort that I will be sitting on a balcony in about 3 weeks looking at this view. I need a little rest for my soul and I hope to find it in Italy. Just a break from reality for a few days. I know it's a little material and egocentric, but I think I need a vacation.

EDIT: Sorry, this post seems really negative. True, I am a bit overwhelmed right now, but actually, life is sweet. I'm falling more and more in love with Caleb each day. He is SO darling. My husband is no longer working nights, so I'm enjoying having the evenings with him. God is teaching me many things and I feel him with me often. I'm very thankful for all of the good things in my life. I know the things that seem overwhelming now will seem silly in the future as I look back.

No comments: