4.13.2011

Day 103- Lame, I know...

I've been wanting to post for a while and have been super busy. Anything else seems like too much mental work, so.... I stole this from a friend's blog. In the next few days there should be some more substantial blogs about Caleb turning 6 months, our trip to Italy, selling our house, moving, etc...
A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Folding the laundry
D. Dogs: Nigel- a "chesadoodle"
E. Essential start to your day: laying in bed for several hours before having to get up :)... well, in reality I just need a hot shower
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’7
I. Instruments you play: Flute, but haven't REALLY played it in about 9 years, also a smattering of guitar
J. Job Title: Pediatric Physical Therapist
K. Kids: Caleb, 6 months old and the cutest, sweetest child to ever exist
L. Live: Denver (Aurora), soon to be Kansas City (Overland Park)
M. Mom’s name: Jane
N. Nicknames: Suse, Suzie Boozie (by my parents)
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was 2 for dehydration and in September 2010 after having Caleb
P. Pet peeve: People talking about others behind their back
Q. Quote from a movie: The only one I can think of right now: "Now stop that, I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Stacy, Stephanie, Charlie, Matt, Jamie
T. Time you wake up: depends on when the little guy wakes up... anywhere from 6:00 to 7:30 (on my days off)
U. Underwear: yes
V. Vegetables you dislike: pickles (I'm not sure if this counts)
W. What makes you run late: Everything... I'm always running late somehow
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Of my teeth... to replace my 2 congenitally missing teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: "pink" chicken chili, curry
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and monkeys

PS- Happy Birthday Nicole!