5.10.2011

Day 130- Somewhere in the depths (is my camera battery charger)

So, I haven't been very diligent about posting lately. It may have something to do with the fact that I have a 1 1/2 hour commute one way, that we sold our house and moved out in exactly 1 month, that I can't find my camera battery charger in our mass of boxes to take Caleb pics, or that I simply can't keep up with daily life, let alone blog about it.

I hope to get back to the blogging world soon, especially after we have internet and are settled in our new home in Prairie Village, KS. Perhaps I'll get a good 7 month blog post in for Caleb. He's changing and growing at warp speed right now. Until then...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my grandparents live in prarie village around 67th and nall...not sure if that is close to your new place!