6.19.2011

Day 169- Happy Daddy's Day

Dear Al,
I can't imagine anyone I'd rather have as my partner on this journey of parenthood. You are so patient, kind, good-willed, hard working, and loving. You've been an awesome "dada" so far, and I'm SO excited to see how your relationship with Caleb develops as he gets older. I have a feeling in a few years I'm going to lose him completely to ... wanting to be just like daddy :). Here's a recap of the whole 9 months you've had the honor to father Caleb!


1st MD apptHiking Hanging out Same hair! Sleepy time Look! There's the Trevi Fountain!Piggy back ride in Manarola FlorenceNew home in KC- thanks for working so hard for our family! You are amazing! I have to give a shout-out to the other Dad's in my life:

Thanks, David, for being a great Dad to Al and raising a son full of integrity, work ethic, love for Jesus, and a loyal heart. Thanks for loving me too (even if I do eat chicken- haha). I've so enjoyed seeing you be a grandpa as well. You are adorable with Caleb!!!

And to my Daddy-fic-its:

I love you so much! I am SO thankful for you: how you raised us, the example you set in loving us and mom, working hard, listening to God, teaching truth, answering our questions, being silly with us, providing for us (physically, emotionally, and spiritually). I'm so happy that now you get to be a Papa (to a boy!!!) It's your chance to play with swords, dinosaurs, balls, and dirt (well, in a few years). xoxo




No comments: