9.06.2012

Day 257- 23 months (and then some)

My dear baby is not a baby anymore!!! Although he still lets me get my cuddle time in every once in a while, my little Caleb is almost 2 years old! He continues to grow and change. He is putting together 3-4 words (though sometimes we can't understand everything). He's becoming more independent in play. He loves his train table, tools of any kinds, books, blocks, dress up, and playing outside. One of Caleb's big loves right now is running! I hope that love lasts for many more years. Caleb is eating everything in sight and seems to be growing pretty rapidly. He sleeps from about 8pm to 8 am everyday and takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. He's wearing mostly 18-24 month clothes and size 5 diapers. I'm so proud of my big boy and I'm starting to get sentimental when I think about how fast the last couple years have gone by. I love you, Caleb!

No comments: