9.30.2012

Day 274... Drumroll please...

And the gender of Baby # 2 is.... BOY!


We are so excited for Caleb to have a little brother and to meet this new addition that God has decided to bless our family with.  Isn't his profile precious!  While I was expecting that this baby was a boy (mother's intuition + Intelligender + similar pregnancy symptoms), I'm happy we decided to find out the gender.  I'm now in full baby mode- redecorating the playroom, washing the baby clothes, making plans to refinish some furniture, selecting bedding, etc.  In the mean time, you can all pray for me as I will be COMPLETELY outnumbered by the guys in my household (and I grew up with all sisters!!!!)  I guess I have a lot to learn!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We're having a boy too and I also had two younger sisters. What have you learned in preparing to and actually parenting your first son already? I feel unprepared for a boy, except that I married a guy at least!