11.04.2012

Day 309- Planning the new baby's room

I've been planning the new baby's room lately and will start decorating after Thanksgiving, when we won't need our guest bedroom for a while. (We are moving the guest bedroom down to the basement, but it will be a bit squished down there, as well as far away from our 2nd floor bathrooms).

I'm in the process of painting an old dresser and bookshelf navy.

I'm still waiting on figuring out name letters, but I guess we have to decide what to name the little guy first. :).

The theme is going to be "On the Go" with lots of bright colors and pictures of transportation. Hopefully Baby 2 will enjoy cars, trucks, trains, and airplanes as much as Caleb. I like the theme colors because of how well they match Caleb's stuff already. I hope to move them in together at some point, so it will be nice if everything goes together.

Can't wait to see the nursery come together in a month or two. I think it will make things seem more real!

No comments: