11.06.2012

Day 311- 24 weeks!!!

Hooray!  I've finally hit 24 weeks... the age of viability.  Now, I hope I make it at least another 14 weeks before baby comes, but it is reassuring to know that at any time he decides to come, he will have a good chance of living and joining our family.  Time is just flying by!  Thanksgiving is around the corner, then a trip to Hawaii (yippee!), Christmas, New Years, and finishing things up for the baby and at work in January and February.  I'm trying to enjoy all the time and freedom I have with my current two favorite guys.  Maybe we'll be able to take a short babymoon in January or February as a final get away before things get too exciting around here!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: about 12 inches long and over 1 pound, long as an ear of corn
Weight gain: about 19 lbs
Maternity clothes: pretty much all maternity besides a few shirts and my workout pants
Gender: Boy!
Food cravings: carbs, pumpkin bread, milk *see weight gain above :)
What I miss: being able to run
Sleep: Sleep is okay.  I wake up randomly several times a night, but can always go back to sleep.  Caleb is sleeping well and that makes me happy!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks off and on, very thirsty
Best moment of the week: spending time with friends on Halloween
What I'm looking forward to: getting the nursery ready and the Holiday season!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i know a GREAT place to babymoon... MINNESOTA!!!