6.28.2013

Day 179- Busy month!

I've been a bit absent from blogging lately- and for good reason!
1. We travelled a lot in May! Stacy's graduation in early May, Stephanie's graduation/Al's board prep course in mid-May, and Colby's wedding the first weekend in June. Lots of fun, but very busy!













2. I started back to work in June! I'm only working 8-10 hours a week, but it definitely takes up a little more of my free time, since I'm available pretty much 24/7 to my patients and because I can't separate my work thoughts from my home thoughts :).
3. We moved. Yes, that's right. Again. 5th time in 2.5 years. 9th time in 7 years. Can't wait to settle down. We now live in the Shelton's house sans Sheltons (at least for the time being), since they are in Colorado pursuing dairy business.
(goodbye old house)



(hello new house)








4. I'm working on a balance between social media and REAL life. I'm trying to log less time on my phone, IPad, and computer and more time face to face.
5. Both kids have been staying up pretty late and that cuts into my free time. By the time I get both kids down, tidy up a bit, and pump- it's time to head to bed! It seems that they are going to bed a bit earlier lately, so we'll cross our fingers that it lasts!



Hopefully I'll be back to post more soon...
Real food month- July
3 and 4 month posts
Summer fun
30 by 30 update

No comments: