2.04.2009

25 Random Things

Yes, I have finally jumped on the bandwagon...


1. I have been going to school for 20 years straight! I will be done in May though!
2. I hope to be a pediatric physical therapist when I graduate.
3. My husband makes me laugh everyday and helps me be more light-hearted. It's amazing how much you can still be in love everyday, even after 3 years of marriage!
4. I love living in Denver, but do miss my family. I hope that all of us can live within a weekend visit range at some point. I really enjoy living close to Al's family though- they are great.
5. I have the baby bug, although I know it wouldn't be wise to have one for at least another year or two. How come everyone I know is popping out the babies!?
6. I am traveling to Ethiopia in March with 6 other students from my PT class.
7. I hate it when the laundry is not put away, but am often too lazy to put it away. Therefore, I'm often stressed when I go to bed because of the clean laundry in the laundry basket and all the dirty laundry on the floor.
8. I love chocolate.
9. Really... I just love eating. It's a really good thing that I have a good metabolism. One of these days I'm going to be in trouble.
10. I love the church that Al and I have finally found. It is called Stapleton Fellowship Church. It's only a 4 minute drive or 15 minute bike ride away. It's also small enough to really get involved and get to know people.
11. I want to start a group at church to discuss simplicity and social justice and how God wants us to live.
12. Al and I have been reading a book called 'Love and Respect' with our small group at church. It has truly transformed our marriage. I would totally recommend it to anyone who is married- whether you have a good relationship or are struggling.
13. I really like snowshoeing, but don't like skiing that much.
14. I hope to visit all 6 (excluding Antarctica) someday- hopefully sooner than later. (After Ethiopia, I will have been to 3).
15. I hate being cold. I do like snow in moderation... BUT I can't wait til it's summer again.
16. My first CD was Amy Grant, Heart in Motion. My sister, Stephanie, and I used to dress up and dance around our living room to all the great songs. haha.
17. I don't have a Southern accent, even though I lived in Arkansas for the first 22 years of my life.
18. I love planning. Especially people's lives. If I get carried away, just tell me you weren't serious when you asked me to help you find a job or what you should do this summer or that you really didn't want that spreadsheet of real estate options. If you do want help- I love it!
19. Sometimes I feel like I am playing grown-up, but then I realize I am one.
20. My dog is awesome. He is half standard poodle and half chesapeake bay retriever. His name is Nigel and he is a goofy, proper dog. He crosses his front legs when he lies down, cleans his ball off if it gets dirty and likes the side walk. He also jumps in circles when I say the word, "Walk."
21. I hate Rocky's Auto commercials.
22. I have run a 5K, 10K, half marathon, and full marathon. I hope that I keep running as a habit through my life.
23. Although I like to give and receive massages, I did not learn any massage skills in PT school. Contrary to popular belief, PT's don't really do massage. We do a technique called soft tissue mobilization, but this is different and not primary.
24. I have never had a cavity, but I was born without 2 teeth and no wisdom teeth.
25. I love gardening. It's a new love, so I'm definitely still learning.

No comments: