2.16.2009

Blah...

I am still sick! I know that it is not really that fun to read a blog post about how some one feels bad and feels sorry for themself, but I'm writing one of those posts anyway. I started feeling bad last Friday and got a little worse over the weekend. I then was feeling better on Tuesday. I went on Tuesday to get my vaccinations for traveling to Ethiopia (this may have been my fatal mistake!). Starting on Wednesday I began to feel worse and worse each day until after work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I didn't really move from the couch and just slept and laid around all day. Today I still feel pretty bad, so I think I'm going to go to see a physician. My cold has progressed from a runny nose, to a cough, to a cough and runny nose, to sinus congestion, to now bilateral earaches. It wouldn't really be that bad except that I have so much to do and was planning on using the 3 day weekend to get it all done. I haven't really gotten anything done yet, so regardless of how I feel today, I've got to get some major stuff accomplished.
And so ends the self pity post. Sorry about that. I'm just frustrated that it's been over a week since I've felt well. I promise the next post will come from cheery Susan.

2 comments:

jane said...

I'm so sorry you feel bad, I wish I could make you chicken soup and feed you oranges! I love you , Mama

Sarah Saunier said...

Sorry you aren't feeling good friend. All those little kid germs. Want me to come and take care of you.