2.08.2009

Fav of the Week... Echinacea Cold Care Tea



This amazing tea by Celestial Seasonings always seems to help me feel better when I'm getting sick. Although this time around I haven't been able to completely avoid getting a cold, I am feeling that it may be less severe than it would have been. In the past I think I've been able to fully avoid getting sick by drinking some of this stuff. And... it tastes great! I would drink it all the time, except that I know that having too much echinacea isn't that great for you. Needless to say, I am hoping that the tea can help me feel better soon because I have way too much stuff to do than to be laying around sick. Echinacea help!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Missed you on Wednesday! Hope the tea has made you all better and that I'll see you tomorrow!