4.11.2010

04.11.10- Day 99

16 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 ounces, 5 inches, the size of a turnip- why do they pick such weird vegetables?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think around 5 pounds?
Maternity Clothes: Just bought my first pair of maternity pants today. Other than that I'm wearing my loosest clothes!
Gender: Official ultrasound should be sometime in early May... most of my friends are guessing girl, but Alan and I are guessing boy.
Food Cravings: cheese and carbs, not really sweets though, pad thai
What I miss: not having headaches
Sleep: I wake up 1-2 times each night to use the bathroom- good grief!
Symptoms: some headaches, lactose intolerance (if consumed in larger quantities), tiredness
Best Moment this week: starting to really have a baby bump, which makes the whole thing feel more real!
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby start to move soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! my guess is boy :)

and i just saw that our blogs match. love the background!

Stephanie said...

it's a boy!

Krista said...

Pregnancy is so different second time around. :) I remember waiting and waiting to feel Aidan move and finally did around 16-17 weeks. We couldn't feel him on the outside until about 20-21 weeks which was even more fun. This time, I felt the baby at 10.5 weeks and felt on the outside by 16 weeks. I also have been getting up to pee a lot less than with Aidan (usually 0-1, but with him it was at least 2). I think my guess is going to be boy too! We find out on May 5th and I can't wait.

Kristen in East Asia said...

Sus! I stumbled across your Blob while reading Lara's. How exciting you're pregnant! I love reading about your life. miss you.