4.27.2010

04.27.10- Day 115

1st of all... HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY Stacy!!!!!
It's crazy to me that you are already 19 (I know that sounds sappy, but it's true). I'm so proud of all that you've accomplished this year! It's been a big one for you. You graduated high school, started college, had several articles published on the front page of the Advocate, went blonde, received the honor of being chosen to lead the leaders on the JBU campus, and I'm sure so many more things that I even know. I"m proud of you for all those things, but more than that I love you and the person that you are becoming. I love that you think about the issues. You don't take things at face value. You have big dreams (that I think you will accomplish). You want to learn more. You want to seek God's answers to the world's problems. I treasure that you are my dear sister and I hope that this upcoming year is the best of all.

Now the picture from week 18... (I apologize for my tired face- it was a long day)

Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: 6 ounces, 5.5 inches, the weight of a boneless chicken breast
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds as of the midwife appointment on Friday
Maternity Clothes: I can only wear maternity pants or my normal pants with a bella band. Most of my longer shirts still work fine, but I am pretty comfortable in my 2 maternity shirt.
Gender: We should find out within the next week or two, depending on the ultrasound clinic's schedule
Food Cravings: pizza, sweets, carbs, turkey sandwiches (don't worry it's deli turkey)
What I miss: my innie
Sleep: Hmmm... what is that again? haha. I'm waking up to pee, from headaches, and reflux. I finally got a body pillow though, so that makes me happy.
Symptoms: reflux, tiredness, some SI pain
Best Moment this week: I really am feeling the baby move now!
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender and going to the first baby shower, which is on Friday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you look so pregnant!