3.10.2012

Day 70- Book Review: The Millennium Series (aka The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series)


Loved this series!!  I read all three 500+ page books in less than 2 weeks! (mind you I would have read them even faster if I could have dedicated more time to reading!)  If you don't mind keeping track of lots of characters with slightly foreign names (the books are set in Sweden) or a moderate-large amount of sexually explicit descriptions (more so in the first book), these books are totally addictive!  One of my favorite parts about the Millennium Series is the character development.  Some of the characters are stagnant, some become more human and empathetic.  Others become more evil.  The plot line of the series is based around a journalist and the scandals he uncovers with and about the girl with the dragon tattoo. 

* Sidenote: Alan is also really enjoying the series as well, so I'd say it definitely falls into the category of action/suspense/mystery category.

No comments: