3.18.2012

Day 78- 6 years

6 years... Yes, that's how long I've been married to my best friend. We've had some hard times, some fun times, some busy times, some adventurous times, some joyful times, and some trying times. But... we've been together through all of it. Have we learned and grown. YES. Do we have so much more to learn and experience together? YES. Do we have a deeper, more substantial, more meaningful love than when we said "I do" 6 years ago? YES!

I wish I could say that today was the best day of our marriage, but I can't. Alan had to study a ton. I spent a little too much time in isolation with a munchkin this weekend. We had some misunderstandings. Just being honest. That's the way a relationship works though. And I love him just the same. And he loves me just the same.

We get to really celebrate this upcoming weekend though! We're going back to northwest Arkansas, where our love was born. We may even go camping if the weather is nice and I can get off work in time! Look for pics of a 6 year recap coming soon!

No comments: