10.15.2012

Day 288- 10 year high school reunion

So, we had a professional photographer take pics at our reunion and free access, so here are random pics from the reunion. While I'm glad I went, last weekend wasn't necessarily the time of my life. :) Yes, I did enjoy seeing a few people and finding out what they are up to. However, I think Facebook takes some of the anticipation out of the small talk, because I was already caught up with most people's lives. I had a wonderful high school experience, but it was just that- my high school experience. I think that I have changed so much and made so many deep friendships in college and lived in so many places that high school is just part of my past. People kept saying..."I can't believe it's been 10 years! It feels like just yesterday!" I pretty much feel like it was 20 years ago. While it may have mostly been awkward conversations sprinkled with a few truly meaningful reconnections, I'm glad I was able to be present and process through what my high school experience means to me.





















1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you and Megan are together in (almost) every picture. Charlie asked me if I would go to my 10 year and I said, "Not without Melissa!" :)