4.16.2013

Day 106- *Sigh*

First off, let me just say that I'm incredibly grateful that Asher slept from 10-6 last night. It was amazing. I awoke with a start at 5:15 when my husband's alarm went off and was confused because I hadn't been up with Asher before that. I fed Asher at 6, then we kind of slept until 8, when Caleb woke up.
The *sigh* part of my day comes a little later. Our church has a mom's group that meets every other Tuesday and I really enjoy going. But... for some reason I am completely out of the loop on which Tuesdays it meets on and where it will be on a given Tuesday. This morning I got ready and rushed my kiddos out the door, only to find NO ONE at the house that I thought it would be located at. I texted my friends, but they didn't have their phones out (because they were at the mom's group). So, I sadly ran a few errands and just went home. Finally, at 11:00 (the group is from 9:30-11:30), a church email comes through with the address of where the group was supposed to meet. Too little, too late!!! *sigh* Some things are just not meant to be. Better luck next time!

No comments: