5.01.2013

Day 121- 30 by 30 update

Is it May already?!?!
This year is quite flying by! Here's an update on my 30 things to do before i turn 30!

1. read entire bible- on track with my YouVersion app (I've read genesis, exodus, and job)


2. run half marathon- I've just started running again- up to 3 miles

4. fully potty train Caleb- not going so well :)


5. breast feed for 1 year- going strong

14. fit into my old jeans- I can wear a few, but not many. I had to go buy some new pants. I'm afraid my hips have widened for good this time (even after my muffin top is gone, I'm not sure I'll fit)

17. spend at least 1 day/month volunteering- spent time in March and April

19. set boundaries for phone usage- I'm working on it. It's hard to break social media addictions.

20. switch over to glass food storage- check


24. go on a date with Alan at least once a month- check for March and for April

No comments: