5.02.2010

05.02.10- Day 120

19 weeks

Baby Shower gifts from my generous co-workers

Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: 8.5 ounces, 6 inches, the size of a large heirloom tomato (again- weird food)
Total Weight Gain: 7 or 8 pounds?
Maternity Clothes: I went maternity clothes shopping with Kayleen (my mother-in-law) this weekend. It was lots of fun and I found some great stuff! I will actually have a few more things to wear now besides 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts!
Gender: We find out on 5.7.10- this Friday! If you're in Denver, come to our Gender Reveal Party on Saturday at 7 at our house!
Food Cravings: hummus, granola bars, chocolate, pizza
What I miss: being able to eat feta
Sleep: Sleeping better the last few days... thank you, Jesus!
Symptoms: tiredness, wrist joint pain, stuffy nose
Best Moment this week: I had my first baby shower! (it was for me and a co-worker) Yay for baby stuff!
What I am looking forward to: being able to say "boy" or "girl." I'll be able to really start planning (names, nursery, etc).

No comments: