5.08.2010

05.08.10- Day 126

Today was a good day. I think I will talk about the earlier part of the day later, since I have a bunch of pictures to post from tonight. We had our Gender Reveal Party tonight, since we found out our baby's gender on Friday morning. Here is a pic of everyone decorating onsies according to the gender that they thought baby Hunt was. Here are the "boy" onsies.

Here are the "girl" onsies

Jason discovered the cupcake with the gender clue hidden inside. (it was a bunch of blue m&m's) IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Alan and I with Al's boy onsie and the blue onsie from our anniversary!
We are so excited to start this journey as parents. It helps make things so much more real to know the gender of our child. I'm already enjoying saying "him" and "he's kicking me" and talking about "our son." I'm a little intimidated, since I've only had adult men (my dad, husband, etc) in my family and not little boys. I'm sure I have a lot to learn and a lot to enjoy! Here's to the journey of being a mom to a son. I hope he grows up to be just like his dad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!!! boys are the best ;). but seriously, having a boy as the firstborn is awesome (and they are buckets of energy and fun). so excited for yall!

Stephanie said...

every time i hear a good boy name, i try to take a mental note. let's see how many i can remember...
jude... roman...
okay. so not many. i'll keep collecting though.
can't you just find another greek (hebrew?) word to make into a name?