5.12.2010

05.12.10- Day 130

Three things:

1) Seriously... snow... May 12th?! Colorado, normally I defend you to family and friends about how mild and wonderful your weather is. However, I may have to give up and move to Hawaii if you continue to treat my spring like winter. I'm beginning to feel like it's always winter, but never Christmas around here. Good thing it will be in the 70's again by Monday. 2) Alan felt the baby kick for the first time last night! Yay! Apparently baby likes it when I drink hot tea while reading in bed. He was going crazy. Alan started work again tonight, which means I may be back to blog more faithfully than before. I'll have at least 3 evenings open a week now, plus all day everyday when school is out in a week!
3) How do you compensate for injustices and a broken system when it is currently affecting people you know? Do you work specificially on fixing the system because that's where change will come from? Do you meet current needs, knowing that your meeting those needs may cause dependency (but how else will the needs be met)? Do you try to fumble through a balance of both? I need wisdom and creativity and guidance.

No comments: