5.10.2010

05.10.10- Day 128

20 weeks! Half way!!!Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: 10.5 ounces, 6.5 inches (crown to rump), the length of a banana head to toe- our baby measured 12 ounces at our ultrasound- uh oh- already a big guy!
Total Weight Gain: 8 or 9 pounds???
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new here. But, I am enjoying wearing the new clothes that I picked out when I went shopping with Kayleen!
Gender: BOY!
Food Cravings: pasta, water, cranberry juice, granola bars
What I miss: being able to wear real pants without suffocating
Sleep: up and down. I slept through the night a few nights, but last night I was up with reflux.
Symptoms: tiredness, wrist pain, bloatedness after eating chocolate
Best Moment this week: We found out that we are having a so far healthy baby boy!
What I am looking forward to: having time to plan the nursery and deciding a name!

No comments: