8.08.2010

08.08.10- Day 218

Several items to post on today:

My garden- I've been meaning to post on it all summer, but it hasn't really been a priority (imagine that!) We've had a nice supply of letuce, cilantro, squash, and sugar snap peas so far. We're still waiting on the tomatoes and peppers. This is my first attempt at square foot gardening. I'm not sure what I think, but I definitely like having raised beds!

Updates on the nursery:The stars over the crib will have the baby's name on them.I painted the canvases a few days ago...
The changing table is still awaiting more decoration and perhaps a shelf over it for supplies.
It's all coming together!!!!! Can't believe there are less than 7 weeks to go!
And finally.... Happy Birthday to my dear husband, Alan! I can't imagine my life without him, so I'm incredibly thankful that he was born 27 years ago today! He is truly my best friend and I hope to have 27*3 more years with him! He is going to be the most awesome dad ever, and he's already shown himself an amazing husband! I love you so much babe!

No comments: