8.14.2010

08.14.10- Day 224

34 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of Baby: 18 inches, 4.75 pounds- the weight of a cantaloupe (although the midwife thought he was closer to 4 pounds)
Total Weight Gain: 27 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes and yes. Is there something wrong when your maternity clothes are starting to get tight?!
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: sweets, doughnuts, berries, milk, cereal
What I miss: exercise (real exercise- not just walking or doing prenatal yoga)
Sleep: sleeping okay, any sleep problems seem to be related to overthinking treatment for my students rather than pregnancy related problems
Symptoms: hot, sweating more often- maybe it's just the pregnant "glow," calf cramps at night
Best Moment of the Week: finding out this morning that HR finally has the contracts ready to go for me and the woman I am job sharing with!
What I'm Looking Forward to: seeing my sweet baby's face and sleeping on my stomach :)

PS- I was looking back at pictures of before I was pregnant and I don't even recognize myself! I thought that I wasn't really that swollen or anything- but man I looked different then! haha

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

psh. you're all belly. BESIDES. you can still fit into your 6th grade gym shorts. i don't even think i can do that!!