8.25.2010

08.25.10- Day 235

36 weeks!Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of Baby: 18.5 inches, 6 pounds- the weight of a crenshaw melon
Total Weight Gain: 30 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes and yes. I'm wearing the same clothes to work every week! Can't wait to start wearing my old clothes again.
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: dairy queen blizzards, doughnuts
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Sleep: still fairly comfortable, but having work meetings at 7 am sure helps me fall asleep quicker the next night- I've been going to bed between 9:30 and 10:00 (I haven't gone to bed regularly that early in years!)
Symptoms: hot flashes, acid reflux, swelling in my feet and hands
Best Moment of the Week: My dear husband has been helping out so much around the house. I appreciate him tremendously!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Meeting my little baby boy- I'm starting to really get excited to see what he is like!

1 comment:

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

it is so close!! i'm so excited for y'all!!