8.01.2010

08.01.10- Day 211

32 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: 16.7 inches, 3.75 pounds- the weight of a large jicama
Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yep! I even bought a gown and robe for the hospital this week! Still need to get nursing camis/bras.
Gender: active baby boy
Food Cravings: sweets, mac and cheese (the yellow boxed kind- I know...), cereal, milk
What I miss: thoracic rotation (you literally can't rotate when you get this big).
Sleep: working on getting back into the school schedule, I'm waking up about 1x each night, but having trouble falling asleep- too much stuff to think about!
Symptoms: hot, a little thoracic pain
Best Moment of the Week: Going to Redwood National Park on our "babymoon" last week! It was so fun and relaxing. I totally recommend getting away with your spouse before everything goes crazy! Also- seeing my dear husband really start to get ready for baby. He is playing his guitar for him everyday. And a few days ago I was looking for him and found him in the nursery sitting on the floor and praying for our little guy! He is going to be such a fabulous dad!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting started with the school year! I know it's not really baby related, but I have so many ideas for this year that I want to get as many things up and running as possible before I go on maternity leave.

No comments: