11.03.2010

11.03.10- Day 305

A couple of things:

1) Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza- yum! Nicole introduced me to this wonderful dish. I was slightly skeptical at first, but it is a-maz-ing! Basically you put 4 oz. of Gorgonzola cheese on a pizza crust, add about 2 sliced pears, add some thyme and pepper, then walnuts if you want (I didn't because Alan doesn't like them). Cook according to the crust directions! It even passed the husband test. We ate the whole thing in one meal!
2) So, I didn't vote this year. I never re-registered when we moved into our house from Greeley (yes that was a ridiculously long time ago). Well, I feel that citizen karma has come to me because I got a jury duty summons today in the mail. If I don't serve my country in one way, I guess I have to serve in another. But... what are breast feeding women supposed to do!? Being a mom is not listed on the reasons for excused duty! I have to postpone the date anyway because it is while I'm going to be in Rhode Island, but when do I move it to? At least Caleb takes a bottle and I have Al's mom to potentially watch him for me. Anyway... I'll definitely vote next time... my driver's license is up for renewal and I will register then in hopes of satisfying Uncle Sam :).

No comments: