11.18.2010

11.18.10- Day 324

Well... I realized today that I was 4 days off of my year countdown. (it was bound to happen)

In other news:

1) I got a subscription to Cooking Light with an Amazon gift card I had from filling out a survey for Regis. (thanks for the recommendation, Crystal) I'm hoping that having a magazine with good, healthy recipe ideas will motivate and excite me to cook!

2) Last night I thought my computer crashed... all that appeared was a black screen. Don't worry, after about 30 minutes of restarting my computer and unplugging it over and over, I realized that the screen had become unplugged :).

3) Caleb is really starting to smile! I can normally get him to smile in response to either me smiling or tapping his nose or making ridiculous mommy sounds. It is so much fun to watch him grow!

4) I ran for the first time in almost a year on Tuesday! It felt good to sweat and be a little out of breath. Okay... I was a lot out of breath :). I ended up doing a run/walk for 35 minutes. Wasn't sore yesterday, but I am today! I put the jogging stroller together so that I can take advantage of the nice weather today and get in another run! I'm going to go after Caleb's midmorning nap.

5) I'm so thankful for Thanksgiving coming up! Alan has 5 days off in a row, we're going to get to celebrate with friends and family, Paul and Bethany are going up to Estes and we'll probably join for a day, and I get to start decorating for Christmas! (I'm a stickler about waiting until after Thanksgiving!)

6) I'm realizing that my maternity leave is quickly coming to an end! I only have about a 6 weeks left! I'm going to try to soak it all in and get caught up as much as possible around the house. Hopefully I'm a little more ready to go back when the time comes. Right now I'm enjoying staying home with Caleb!

No comments: