11.06.2010

11.06.10- Day 308

A few things that make me happy:

1) It's in the upper 70's in Denver today.
2) I added peanuts and citrus back into my diet successfully so far. (I'm hoping to add chocolate back in tomorrow- now that would make me REALLY happy)
3) Caleb slept from 9:30pm to 7:30am with only a feeding at 11pm and 3:30am! (and I took an hour nap during his morning nap)
4) My husband is off for 2 days!
5) I went to the first MOPS meeting that our church is starting. Yay for community with other moms.
6) My family is coming out the week before Christmas (including my Aunt Karen)!
7) Knowing that I don't have to be perfect because of grace
8) Panera
9) Relaxing Saturdays
10) Emotional, cheesy reality shows (Extreme Makeover Home Edition, School Pride, Biggest Loser, etc)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

and -i- like that you're happy and getting a little more sleep! yay! (and that aunt karen is coming!)

Krista said...

MOPS is great! I didn't have anything like that the first year after Aidan, but am so glad I was able to join one last year. Also, enjoy getting to nap during the day with your first child because once you have two, you have to be entertaining the older one while the baby naps. :)