12.01.2010

11.30.10- Day 336

2 Months!
Dear Caleb,
You are 2 months old! You have changed so much this month. You have gone from being a little guy who wasn't too aware of the world to a baby boy very interested in people and your environment. You make your mom and dad (and everyone else for that matter) very happy when you gurgle and coo and smile at them. These little looks and sounds are the highlight of my days! You've also started sleeping for 7-8 hour stretches! This makes your mom very happy too! You had your two month appointment today and you've grown to be 12 pounds, 6 ounces (70th percentile), 23 1/2 inches long (70th percentile), and have a 15 3/4 inch head circumference (30th percentile- hehe). You were so brave when you got your shots today and only cried a little. When I read to you, you talk back to me as if we were having a conversation (it doesn't matter if the book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom or Uncle Tom's Cabin or the Jesus Story Bible). You are starting to move your arms and legs with purpose and you love sucking on your left hand. As Christmas comes around, I'm reminded more than ever of the importance of showing you the truth about Jesus Christ and his amazing good news. I hope that you come to know his grace and goodness at a young age! I love you so much and I know that love will only grow.
- Your mama

No comments: