12.09.2010

12.09.10- Day 343

Random thoughts on a mild December day...

Goals for the week:
Physical goal: Find a way to exercise at least 3-4 times, even though I'll have no childcare support because Al is either working, interviewing, or out of town for the next week and a half.
Spiritual goal: Read God's word every day. Why is this so hard to do?!
Life goal: Start preparing for going back to work by slowly moving Caleb's wake up time to 6:30. (Right now he normally goes to bed around 10 and wakes to eat around 5, then gets up again at 8ish.) I also want to start feeding him one bottle of thawed breast milk each day to get him used to that.

I can't believe that December is flying by so quickly- really that 2010 is almost over. There are only 22 days left! I am excited, however, to see my family in only a week and 2 days! I've been so thankful to get to see them a lot this year. Maybe I'll have to keep this having-babies-thing up :).

I tried Greek yogurt for the first time yesterday. It was majorly on sale at Sprouts ($0.50/container!). I'm not sure what I think. I was expecting the texture to be similar to regular yogurt for some reason, but it was thicker and tasted more tart. At first, I really didn't like it, but as I kept eating, it grew on me. Hmmm... I guess I'll keeping on eating it because it is amazingly good for me.

Well, that's all for now. I need to go check out the temperature to see if running outside today with a baby is feasible. It is supposed to get up to 55!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay for Greek yogurt! Definitely try Chobani (it has fruit inside) brand, and also makes a delicious breakfast mixed with homemade granola. I sometimes use Greek yogurt in soups for creaminess, or on top of pancakes. It can definitely substitute a bit for sour cream in some instances, which is great.