12.30.2010

3 months!

3 Months!!!!

Dear Caleb,
This has been a big month for you! I guess it's been a third of your life so far, so it makes sense that lots has happened! You are getting so strong! You can prop yourself up on your elbows and sometimes hands while you are on your tummy. Your favorite position is standing up with a little support.
You had your first Christmas. And yes, you LOVED looking at all the lights on the Christmas tree.
You went to your first wedding (congratulations Carissa "Cole" Cowan)
Your parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends dedicated you to Jesus this month. We pray that you will follow him from a young age and all the days of your life!
The verse that was spoken over you is this:
"The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand..." Psalm 37:23-24
Other things new for this month: you love to reach, swipe, and grab at objects. You have noticed your hands and love to stare at them while you pull on things. You are a smiley little guy and so content. You rarely cry, so when you do, mama and daddy get a little worried :). At Christmastime you met your Great Aunt Karen, Aunt Stacy, the Tuttle cousins, and your Great Grandma and Grandpa Brown. You started consistently sleeping through the night this month, which makes Mama very happy! You sleep between 8 and 11 hours (mostly 10 hours) every night! One time Mama even got 9 hours of sleep! You are so good to me! Dear Caleb, I love you more and more each day. I can't wait to see each new day and the new things you are learning. I can see you developing and changing right in front of my eyes. Sometimes I want to freeze time because I know that one of these days I'm going to look up and you'll be starting kindergarten or going out for the basketball team or leaving for college or having your own son. But for now, you are my little Caleb-mister and I love you dearly.
Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

CUTE caleb pictures! i'm so thankful we got to see you twice in 3 months! let's keep the tradition rolling :) happy new year!