12.23.2010

12.23.10- Day 357

Galbo/Hunt/Loup/Verser Family Christmas...
Well, the house feels very quiet after a lovely 5 days spent with my family to celebrate Christmas. We had a wonderful time just enjoying one another's company! Enjoy pictures from Stephanie's camera (since I always forget to take pictures).
The 3 SistersAunt Karen with Caleb at his dedication
Pastor Dean dedicating Caleb to the Lord
Nana and Stephanie adoring Caleb
Me and Stacy!
Nana, Stacy, and Caleb
What a cutie!
Me and my dear baby
Charlie and Stephanie trying to get Caleb to smile
Stacy holding Caleb in Estes Park
The girls and Caleb in Estes Park- it snowed the whole time we were there (Caleb loved the cold weather by the way!)
Thumb-sucker
Papa and Caleb
The whole fam (except poor Alan who had to work)
The girls and Caleb being crazy!
My parents with me and Caleb
I'm a little sad to have an empty house, but so thankful I got to spend some good time with family. I'm also excited to go spend Christmas with the Hunt/Brown family tomorrow!

No comments: