8.01.2011

Day 213- "Running" and "I made it to 100!"

So... yes, I am blogging twice in 1 day.

I am really excited about running a half marathon in October. I still need to pay for the race, which is an essential part of committing to do it. But, I made my running schedule based on this plan. It has you run 4 days a week with 3 days of rest, which is perfect for me, since I work 3 days a week. I started "pre-training" this week, since I'm totally out of shape. So far I ran 2 miles yesterday and 3 miles today. I've felt good, it's just the dang heat. Today when I left at 8:00 pm, it was 96 feels like 102! Why did we leave Colorado again? I guess I'll be happy about it in the fall and spring. Especially when I don't have to deal with the eternal winter.

thankful...
(on my way to 1000 things I'm thankful for by the end of 2011)
96. that I read about doing the challenge on another blog... it is really helping me see all the wonderful gifts in my life
97. for a support husband that speaks his love for me
98. fans, in addition to a/c, especially after runs
99. that I get to help people have greater function and access in their lives for a job
100. that Caleb is cruising really well behind his "pooh train" (means he's getting closer to walking, which will mean cutting his daycare bill in half at a new place)

No comments: