8.11.2011

Day 223- Thursday...

Today needed to be productive. It was for the most part. I ran, went to a meeting, went shopping for a few items, went to the bank, made dinner (with alan's help), and now I'm procrastinating getting my paperwork done for tomorrow. I've got to get things done because this weekend we're heading to Arkansas to celebrate my great aunt's 100th birthday. Everyone is coming to the "reunion." I'm really happy because it's been a long time since I've been able to see most of them (some of the kids I haven't even met before!). Hopefully I'll get some good pics of Caleb and all his cousins!

Thankful...
136. That I don't have to regularly clean trash out of my yard anymore
137. That the landlord had a plumber come and snake our lines today- gotta love draining pipes
138. Custard (frozen, that is)
139. New tires
140. Locust shells attached to tree trunks
142. The shade
143. Caleb ate pasta today
144. That Al has active friends
145. Football season is starting up (never thought I'd say that!)
146. Having a versatile job that is in demand, even during the recession
147. Fresh salsa
148. A new car seat for the CR-V
149. The way hair feels after a haircut
150. Texting

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i'm going to squeeze your baby tomorrow!!