8.08.2011

Day 220- Happy Birthday, Love! and lovin' the weekend

Happy Birthday, Alan!

To the love of my life that makes me smile everyday- I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you. These two pics from China are classic. You are always thinking of something to do that will make others laugh. Not that you don't have a serious, sincere heart as well. You also push me to love others more and grow in my relationship with God. I'm so happy that I've known you for 9 of your birthdays so far. Looking forward to the day when the number I've known and been with you is greater than those before we knew each other. This weekend, Kayleen (Alan's mom) came from CO to watch Caleb, so we could have a "date weekend." We did lots of fun things like: get cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, go to the KC Zoo, eat out at a nice restaurant, spend the night at a hotel on the Plaza, go to a Royal's game (with free tickets), go to a movie, hang out with the Sheltons, and get ice cream. It was our (or more accurately- my-) first night away from Caleb. It was great to have Kayleen here though because I wasn't worried at all. Maybe next time it will be for a few more nights :).





thankful...
121. Caleb's "rabbit" impression
122. Kayleen's generosity in watching Caleb
123. good "anytime" friends
124. having a digital camera
125. 2 cars that are reliable
126. more and more rain
127. cool down in temperatures
128. sleeping in a bit 2 days this weekend
129. Cowboy cookies
130. having a husband that I'm still so in love with after 5.5 years of marriage (I think he likes me pretty well too)
131. classical music... and Pandora
132. time to run
133. the time after Caleb goes to bed and before I go to bed
134. coupons
135. Al's books came in time for his next semester


No comments: