8.25.2011

Day 237- Diaper review #2

Diaper review #2
Well... as a new mom, my diaper selection/preferences are ever evolving. I thought I would update you all on my current diaper favs.

I have Caleb in Target's Up and Up size 3 diapers right now. They are the cheapest I can find (besides Sams and Walmart brands- which I haven't tried yet), plus the quality is really good. Although I did like the Earth's Best Chlorine Free diapers I posted about here, these are more consistent and absorbent. They are also soft. They don't seem chemically at all, unlike the Pampers with DryMax that I used to use. The only thing I've noticed is that if Caleb is crawling around with just a diaper on, the material starts to wear a little on the bottom. It doesn't seem to affect their integrity though.
Since Caleb drinks an entire 8 oz of formula before bed (and eats dinner not too long before that), I was having trouble with him leaking during the night. The problem was solved with these diapers. I just ran out, but I plan to get a few more to carry us through until Caleb is weaned from his evening bottle. I would totally recommend this type for babies who are still feeding before bed and at night. I like Extra Protection better than the Baby Dry version because it seems to keep Caleb's skin dryer.



Well, that's about it on diapers. I guess I'll keep you updated because we have a while before we're done with diapers around here!

Thankful...
186. super pleasant weather today
187. running 4 miles and feeling good!
188. yummy, healthy lunch with a good friend
189. Caleb starting to say, "mama" again
190. getting picture hung around the house
191. smoothies
192. mug brownies
193. fireflies
194. locust shells
195. ant barrier spray
196. getting all the laundry put away- finally!
197. fertility
198. "free" trash and recycling
199. having a key for our spare tire on the CR-V
200. tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: