9.29.2011

Day 274- Mug Brownies 101

Mug Brownies 101...
I thought I would share this oh so delicious/oh so dangerous recipe with you all. Because well, sometimes you just need a little chocolate. My sister, Stephanie, is working on a healthier recipe (she's getting her master's in dietetics). I'll update you when she perfects it.
Ingredients:
4 T flour (I use whole wheat)
3 T sugar (the original recipe called for 4)
2 T cocoa
2 T oil
2 T water
Instructions:
Get one mug from your cabinetAdd flourAdd sugarAdd cocoaAdd other ingredients, then mixPop it in the microwave for 60 sec (seriously fast!) Then add toppings if desired. 1 scoop of icecream is usually what I add. I love melty cold with gooey hot! I've also added Andies mints, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and eaten the brownie plain. It's a little bland plain, but hey, for 60 sec with all easy access ingredients- you can't beat it! Sit back and enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i actually used punmpkin puree the other day as an oil substitute and was pleasantly surprised! i'm going to try applesauce next!