10.02.2011

Day 275- Sick :(

So, I'm sick. It was bound to happen at some point. I mean, I have a son going to daycare and I work with children and I just moved to a new state with new germs. I just so happen to be a horrible sick person. I wallow and despair. I rely on Al too much (aka ask him to do everything). And to make things worse, I'm not hugely sympathetic when others are sick. (I've got some things to work on!) I'm going to have to grow up one of these days when I have multiple children running around the house and Al is gone to work. But for now...

Thankful...
301. to have a caring husband who will take care of me when I'm not feeling well
302. that I have a good friend who offered to bring soup and dinner
303. kleenex.
304. netipot.
305. sinus medicine.
306. Caleb slept in some this morning (although he woke up again in the middle of the night. we've got to figure that boy out!)
307. yummy oranges
308. a warm robe (since our house is only 66 right now)
309. hot tea
310. chicken and dumpling soup (so much better than chicken noodle!)

No comments: