5.06.2013

Day 126- Stacy's graduation!

My littlest sister, Stacy, graduated from JBU this weekend. It was great to be able to spend some time with her, watch her receive some awards, and celebrate her accomplishment. She ended up getting really sick the night before graduation, so she didn't get to walk across the stage. I didn't mind too much (except being disappointed for her) because I got to see her a little more that morning. I can't believe she's already a college grad!!! That must mean I'm ancient ;). I can't wait to see where God takes her in the future. Hopefully close to me :). She's a great learner, so creative, and a wonderful aunt. I love you, Stacy!

I also got to spend a little time with Stephanie, Charlie, Mom, and Dad. I was a lovely little family reunion for a great occasion. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

PS- thanks to all of you for helping out with the kiddos, since Alan couldn't make it. It was a very successful kid trip (minus a few bumps on the head-oops!)











No comments: