2.23.2010

02.23.10- Day 54

8/9 weeks preggo! Feeling pretty preggo today because my stomach/intestines are producing all sorts gases, causing me to bloat up like crazy. Sorry if that is tmi. The gases won't even go anywhere, they're just stuck in my stomach. Right now I look like I'm 4 months pregnant if I don't suck my tummy in. I'll think twice before having a decaf grande french vanilla latte again. However, despite the abdominal discomfort, I was able to put down quite a bit of raspberry salsa at Sarah and Carissa's house tonight for girls' night. YUM! I LOVE raspberry salsa. I also love doing accountability and just hanging out with such deep, good friends. I process so much more when I can talk out loud to a good friend too. I am so thankful that I have many dear friends around me at this time in my life.
Side note: I'm ready for spring.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, NO, you definitely don't look like you are 4 months pregnant! You are so tiny. You remind me of when I was pregnant with my first baby. I was very skinny as well! You are beautiful! I hope that everything goes well with your pregnancy. That is so exciting!

Stephanie said...

we can't see your tummy in these pictures! (you need tighter shirts! (and maybe moving your hands a little? i want to see!)

Susan said...

So, to clarify, I don't think I look 4 months in the picture, but I did later in the evening after the pic! I'll try to get a wear a tighter shirt, but really I have no bump yet (just bloat on occasion!)