2.03.2010

02.03.10- Day 34

Good grief. Sorry I've not been posting as regularly as usual (some how so far this year I've been apologizing for this often- hmmm...) Life has just been busy and I haven't been on the internet as much. I've also gotten into a routine, which involves regular night time activities, for example:
Sunday night- relax, catch up from weekend, watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Monday night- small group
Tuesday night- workout, girl accountability time/Biggest Loser
Wednesday night- sometimes no plans, sometimes catch up on the Bachelor (I know, I know- but I watched it once and now I'm stuck!)
Thursday night- yoga at 7-8
Friday night- generally hang out with friends or relax
Saturday night- generally hang out with friends or relax

All this excitement (haha- not that exciting) has left me with not a ton of energy to blog. Alas, I will remotivate. Perhaps I'll try to do daily themes or something- like Monday is favorite recipe, Tuesday is talk about life, Wednesday is pictures, etc. I'm not really sure.

This past week has been good- Small group was great with SO MUCH good food, Tuesday was fun with the girls, but we missed Carissa, tonight I've been a bit lazy (especially since I'm presenting an inservice for half of the day tomorrow.) Somehow I've definitely mellowed about presentations over the years. I feel like I know the material, so I'm not too worried about practicing what I'm going to say or writing slides. I'm just going to talk about it. Hopefully it turns out okay (maybe I should practice more?) Anyway, I guess I better go finalize everything before hitting the sack!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I like that idea to have a theme for each day - very creative thinking!

Carissa Lynn said...

I missed you too on Tuesday! :) Hope you are doing great.

Erica said...

Don't feel bad about not posting as often. You live a fun life! :-)