2.08.2010

2.08.10- Day 39

Okay, time for another post....
I'm still thinking on the whole idea of themes for each day of the week. Maybe I'll come up with something soon. It's been snowing for the past couple days straight, although not too hard and it hasn't been too cold. All that is changing with the snow clearing tonight and the low being 2 degrees. Boy, am I ready for spring! Good thing it's never cold for too long around here. It'll be in the upper 40's and sunny by the end of the week. I had a good/fun weekend with the Denver Art Museum's free day, BD's Mongolian BBQ, cake with friends, church, and hanging out with Alan. This week has started up like crazy with prep for 5 IEP meetings, 3 other meetings, and playing catch up with a lot of kiddos (when you have a lot of meetings, you miss a lot of kiddos). It's fun though.

Our church is starting the 1 Month to Live campaign on Valentine's Day. I'm not exactly sure what I think of these church-wide campaigns, but I'll definitely read the book and participate. (I've been part of 2 groups that have done the church/campus-wide Purpose-Driven Life campaign- which is not my fav) I think there is value when all the people of the church focus on the same ideas. So, I'll let you know what I think after getting into the book/study.

No comments: